The Dining room seats a maximum of 55/60 people and can also be used as a teaching / training / crafts room. Together with the adjacent utility room and kitchen the venue provides:
- 6 burner double oven commercial style gas cooker
- 2 Electric Ovens
- Hot water boilers for tea / coffee etc.
- Commercial and domestic microwaves
- Soup Kettle
- 1 under counter and two tall fridges
- Tall freezer
- Plate warming cabinet
- Separate double-drainer double bowl stainless steel sink unit with hot and cold water.
- 2 dishwashers
- 2 sinks in the utility room wash up area
- Washing machine
- Tumble drier (uses £1.00 tokens that can be purchased from the centre manager).
- A very wide range of crockery and cutlery and a comprehensive selection of cooking utensils. Additional sharp knives can be obtained from the centre manager.
For larger groups a marquee style tent extension can be fitted to the end of the dining room, increasing capacity to over 100.
There are also several heavy-duty picnic benches on the south side of the accommodation that can be used for al fresco dining if required.